Terms & Conditions

Our once-off services, installations, and sales are confirmed with the acceptance of a quotation. Upon acceptance of a quotation a 70% deposit is due, the remaining 30% becomes due as soon as work is completed or the purchased item is collected/delivered.

Recurring services such as hosting packages and software subscriptions are paid in advance and are subject to automatically renewing commitment terms as stated in the sign up contract.

All service cancellations must be done via email as per service contract. If cancellation arrangements are made over WhatsApp, phone call or in person an email confirming the cancellation must still be sent to us.

Support queries must be logged via email or phone call, NOT WhatsApp.

Services

Support

Sales

Warranty Limitations

Warranty does not cover the following:

Warranties are also subject to the terms of the manufacturer of the product.

Hosting

Designs